Foot pain is never normal. Learn to enjoy walking again.
EXPERIENCED. INNOVATIVE. HONEST. DETAIL ORIENTED.
01. Completed a 3 year surgical residency at Community Medical Center in Pennsylvania. Trained under Dr. LaPorta, a globally recognized leader in the specialty of foot and ankle surgery.
02. Received a Doctorate from Western University of Health Sciences. Accolades include Dean's List as well as participation in leadership positions and volunteer activities.
03. Board Qualified in the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgeons in both Foot and Ankle.
04. Bachelor of Science in the field of Kinesiology (study of exercise science and biomechanics) at California State University, Fresno.
05. Born in North Hollywood, California. Raised in the thriving metropolis of Fresno, California. Returned to Southern California upon completion of his surgical residency training.